- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut butter, melted
- 1/4 cup cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 drops stevia (or 1/2 teaspoon erythritol)
- 1/4 cup crushed sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened finely shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- Mix coconut oil, coconut butter, cacao powder, almond extract, vanilla extract, and stevia or erythritol together. If using erythritol: heat in microwave or on stove for 1-2 minutes until erythritol is dissolved. You may want to taste to check that there are no crunchy erythritol crystals.
- Add in crushed slivered almonds, coconut flakes, and cacao nibs. With a tablespoon, fill mini cupcake liners or an ice cube tray, putting 1 tablespoonful in each. Store in fridge.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE