- 1 tbsp Butter
- 6 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Sea salt (to taste)
- Nutmeg (optional – to taste)
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add minced garlic and saute for about 30 seconds, until fragrant.
- Add the heavy cream. Bring to a gentle simmer, then continue to simmer for about 5 minutes, until it begins to thicken and volume is reduced by about 1/3.
- .. read full instruction at wholesomeyum.com